Clean source materials and hygiene measures
Van Eck Bedrijfshygiëne is an established partner for disinfection for many greenhouse growers. Clean source materials and taking the right hygiene measures is important.
The demands which are set to disinfection are dependent on the pests and diseases that occur in the cultivated crops. For the disinfection of the cultivation system a thorough cleaning is necessary.
An ideal method for disinfection during the crop rotation is the Turbofog method:
- Disinfection before planting.
- Fine nebula with large range.
In addition, Van Eck Bedrijfshygiëne disinfects with hydrogen peroxide-peracetic acid by cold nebulisation:
- Optimal result after setting up the greenhouse (second disinfection).
- Alternative disinfection for formalin at limited time or temperature.
- Disinfection in the presence of AC-foil.